24 May 2019
ASPIDE SUPERCOMFORT LADY: A NEW SADDLE FOR WOMEN
After introducing the Shortfit Supercomfort Lady in the last several weeks, Selle San Marco is now offering another new product made especially for women: Aspide Supercomfort Lady.
The new Aspide Supercomfort Lady was designed for women who like to ride while also expressing their own style and personality. The saddle has been enriched with colourful graphics and details that celebrate femininity. The Aspide Supercomfort Lady can be matched to a bike’s handlebar tape, which is available in coordinated colours from Selle San Marco.
With these two new models, Selle San Marco is striving to support the passion of all the women who are delving into the world of cycling.
ASPIDE is the perfect saddle both from the aesthetic and technological point of view. It has the virtue of satisfying the most demanding cyclists and it never disappoints those who test it for the very first time. It is a light and comfortable saddle that ensures remarkable performances. The design is unique: an essential shape synonym for lightweight and comfort. The ergonomics have been redefined through a specific study in order to find a perfect balance between support and relief zone.
The Supercomfort version is perfect for several types of users:
– Riders who don’t spend a lot of time on a bike. If on average the ride doesn’t last more than 2 hours, it is better to use more padding; in this case the sustaining subcutaneous tissues don’t have to adapt to prolonged pressure.
– Riders who spend a lot of time on a bike. If you spend more than 5-6 hours on the saddle, you need thicker padding, considering the time that the subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
– For riders who prefer rough terrain and use Gravel Bikes, the Supercomfort saddle better absorbs the vibrations caused by bumpy surfaces.
The Aspide Supercomfort Lady was developed considering the specific components that determine the level of comfort:
– The Padding features a layer of Biofoam combined with an additional layer of Gel. These are merged with variable thickness depending on the support area, in order to optimize the part that comes into contact with the pelvic bones.
– The long central cutout (Open -Fit) guarantees all-day comfort and support on the whole length of the saddle. This feature improves the blood ?ow preventing numbness and provides relief from pressure on the perineum. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation.
– The covering features micro perforations to facilitate air flow and keep contact surfaces dry.