15 July 2018
INFORMATION ON HOW WE HANDLE PERSONAL DATA
We therefore invite you to read the new information available at the following link: https://sellesanmarco.it/privacy-cookies-policy/
The purpose of these changes is to update the policies and procedures to align them with the provisions of the European Regulation 679/2016 which introduces a series of new rights for the data subject and asks for specific indications of transparency on our part. We invite you to read the information, to familiarize yourself with it so as to have a complete picture of your rights and the modalities with which we treat your personal data, and to confirm or revoke your consent to process your data and receive the periodic newsletter through the following link
Information document pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and of the art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679
San Marco Selle S.r.l. (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to Italian D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller treats your personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, e-mail, telephone number – later, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated during registration to the website of the Data Controller and / or when registering for the newsletter service offered by the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the processing
Personal data are processed:
- A) with your consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and article 6 letter b, and GDPR, and articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 GDPR), for the following Service:
– allow registration to the website;
– allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Data Controller and any additional services requested;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
– send you via email newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller.
We report that if it is already our customer, we can send commercial communications relating to services and products of the owner similar to those already used, subject to disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code, the Provision of the Italian Privacy Authority 330 of 04/07 / 2013, EU Regulation 2016/679 recital 171).
3. Methods of processing
Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no longer than the terms of the law.
4. Access to data
The data may be made accessible for the purposes described
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller;
– to third parties (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, service providers, professional offices, etc) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors. In this case, these subjects will process the data exclusively in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller, under his direct supervision and limited to the purposes described.
The data can not under any circumstances be disseminated.
5. Communication of data
Without express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes provided for by the Law to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disseminated under any circumstances.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that any transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements guaranteeing an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses. provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In the absence, we can not guarantee the registration to the site nor the Services described. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you may exercise the rights pursuant to of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter to
San Marco Selle S.r.l.
Via Seconda Strada, 11/1 – Zona Industriale Mottinello
36028 – Rossano Veneto (VI), Italy
– an e-mail to email@example.com